WiseInsights bring you all things cyber. Read our publications and see recent appearances.
Listen to our latest podcast episode where we chat with Steven Li from Robert Half about cybersecurity opportunities in Japan.
In the April 2020 Technology & Innovation Special Edition of the LIJ, EJ explores the need for cyber insurance for legal practitioners.
Our Paralegal Intern, Gideon, has set out 6 Painless Steps to Keeping Your Law Firm Cyber-Safe for the March 2020 issue of Balance Journal.
From myth debunking to cyber insurance, find out all you need to know to get started on your cybersafety journey
• Cyber Insurance for Law Firms: Yes, No or Maybe?
• 6 Painless Steps to Keeping your Law Firm Cyber-Safe
• Necessity or Nicety?
• Cyber duty of care
• Debunking cyber fears: How to minimise cyber vulnerability in the practice of law
• Balancing moral imperatives against business interests: Part 1 and Part 2
• Boutique firms well placed to be environmentally active
Keep up to date with recent developments in cyberlaw and cybersecurity in Australia
• Review of the Telecommunications and other Legislation Amendment (Assistance and Access) Act 2018 (TOLA Act)
Keep up to date with recent developments in cyberlaw and cybersecurity on the international scale and in other countries
• China's New Cyber-Security Scheme
• An International Duty of Care in the Use of Cyber Weapons
WISE regularly contributes to government inquiries and consultations. Read our responses below
• Safeguarding Australia's Assets in Space: Cybersecurity for Satellites
• Online Safety Act Consultation (in collaboration with the LIV)
• AHLC Human Rights & Technology Inquiry
• COMING SOON! Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right (in collaboration with the LIV)