Explore our range of cyber resources, available to everyone, available now
The following Incident Response Plan (IRP) outlines the steps taken by organisations in responding to a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack targeting their network infrastructure. Read it here.
The Victorian Government has provided this resource to assist you in practising your cyber incident response.
WiseLaw Principal, EJ Wise, contributed her cybersecurity and cyberwarfare expertise to the 2015 EdX course by the University of Adelaide's MOOC. Watch it here.
• Read Australia's Cyber Security Strategy 2020 here
• Read the US Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Factsheet here
• Read the ACSC Web Conferencing Guide here
• Read the International Bar Association Cybersecurity Guidelines here
• Read the LPLC Cybersecurity Guide for Lawyers here
• Read the LIV Cybersecurity Essentials for Law Firms here
• Read the Verizon 2020 Data Breach Report here
Designed with Mobirise - More